- By joining to this Agreement and by leaving personal data on the Website (here and after refered to as Website), User confirms that all data stated belongs him personally.
- Confirms and admits that the Agreement and personal data processing terms were read fully;
- Confirms that the Agreement and personal data processing terms were understood
- Gives his approvement for processing his personal data given on Website for further Agreement fulfillment;
- Agrees to have his personal data processed without any limits and proviso.
The User gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, namely, the commission of actions provided for by Clause 3 Part 1 of Art. 3 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, and confirms that by giving such consent, he acts freely, his will and in his interest. The User’s consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
This Agreement spreads on the following personal data: Last name, name, patronymic, telephone number, e-mail address.
The User, provides the Site with the right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection and accumulation; storage during the period of accounts storage, established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years, from the date of User termination of the use of the services; update (update, change); using; destruction; depersonalization; transfer on demand of the court, including, to third parties, with observance of measures ensuring the protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
This Agreement is timeless and may be declined by You by sending a written notification in free form on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website has right to change terms of the Agreement. In case of any changes in current Agreement, a date of last change is being stated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force since date of last publishment if other terms are not stated in the Agreement.
To this Agreement and the relationship between the user and the Site arising in connection with the application of the Agreement, the law of the Russian Federation.